11.4 miles from Buckeye Lake
** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Treat yourself to a peaceful getaway and stay at this 4-bed, 2-bath Mount Perry vacation rental home! Nestled on a working farm, this property offers tours and also has hunting grounds and a swimming pond. With sleeping for 15 and all the comforts of home, this is the ideal spot for families and friends to reconnect!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 4: Full Bed, Queen Bed
Delve into the pastoral paradise of Mount Perry to discover this charming 2-story home surrounded by a lush grass yard. Inside you'll find 2,000 square feet of living space appointed with hardwood floors, rustic redbrick accents, and cozy furnishings!
The property offers an abundance of things to do, from touring the farm filled with sheep, cattle, and horses, to swimming and kayaking in the onsite pond! There are also hunting opportunities near the property upon request, where you can catch deer and turkeys.
After exploring the property, head back home to prepare a family feast in the well-equipped kitchen. Pull your flavorful favorites out of the oven and settle for a quality meal at the 6-person table or picnic table outside!
As you unwind for the night, gather in the living room for movie night on the flat-screen TV. When you turn in, take a relaxing rinse in one of 2 full bathrooms before choosing one of 4 bedrooms for a tranquil slumber!
When you're not wandering the beautiful property, go on an outdoor adventure! Perry State Forest is less than 30 minutes away with hiking, horseback riding, and off-roading trails. For some waterfront fun, make your way to Buckeye Lake to go boating, fishing, or jet skiing!
There are many more nature areas within a short drive, including Dillon Lake, Woodbury Wildlife Area, and Salt Fork State Park. If you're visiting in mid-September, be sure to go to Backwoods Fest to experience some local art, food, and music.
Columbus is an easy cruise west hosting an array of events like the Ohio State Fair, Quarter Horse Congress, Equine Affaire, Rock on the Range, Deer & Turkey Expo, and the Arnold Sports Festival. While you're in the city, visit the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, catch a game at Ohio Stadium, or peruse North Market!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV, central heating, ceiling fans, linens, towels, a picnic table, charcoal grill, ample parking, a pond, farm tours, and more!
- Serene Mount Perry Location - Just minutes from outdoor activities, Perry State Forest, Buckeye Lake, and Columbus!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: John Glenn Columbus International Airport - 4600 International Gateway, Columbus, OH 43219, (~50 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- $20 per person, per night extra person fee (beyond 5 guests, max 15 guests allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that all bedrooms are on the second level and this property may not be suitable for elderly
- Please note there is no WiFi, satellite/cable, or central air conditioning at the property
- Please be aware that there is farm machinery onsite
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in